26. I like painted toenails, not naked ones.
27. I am still a Girl Scout.
28. My left ear is pierced three times.
29. I have a huge fear of running out of coffee filters and generally buy three packages at a time.
30. I love, love, love that Frito's brand bean dip in a can.
31. I have to take care of something at all times. People, pets, plants, just something. Got to nurture.
32. My front left tooth (to your right, I guess) has a root that is slowly disappearing. Sooner or later, probably in the next five years or so, I will need an implant. You will not see me when that happens until the hole is filled. I know my teeth aren't perfect but I am very vain about them.
33. I have a huge stash of tshirts. I sleep in them and walk the dog in them. I should get rid of them and wear more grown up things, but I find them so very comfortable. All of them are stained.
34. I always said that I couldn't take a grown blonde man seriously. Every boyfriend I ever had was some shade of brunette. Then I married Steven, the most blonde grown man everyone has ever met.
35. I wish I were two inches taller.
36. I haven't shoe shopped since 2006, with the exception of one pair of fancy shoes. This, my friends, has got to change.
37. I used to love to read, but I have fallen out of habit. I think that happened as a result of college and law school where you don't really read for entertainment. I am trying to get back into it and reduce the amount of TV that I watch. The problem there is that I can't knit and read at the same time.
38. I have knitted while driving. I have also painted my toenails while driving. I choose to not do these things anymore, unless stopped at a red light.
39. I didn't like condiments of any kind as a child. Now, I love most condiments, especially yellow mustard.
40. Although I rarely eat beef, I like my burger with mustard, pickles and american cheese. I don't like the veggies on it because they make the bun soggy. I will happily eat them on the side.
41. I have two college degrees, a BA (Spanish) and a BS (Applied Learning and Development). . . not using them very much.
42. My idea of a perfect Saturday is to wake up to the sound of rain with husband and dog and then roll over and go back to sleep. Later, we would get up and drive through with dog for 'fancy coffee' and then go out to breakfast. In an ideal world, the rain would dry up after we were really awake, and the humidity would evaporate, and we would go tailgate in seventy degree weather and then go to a night football game.
43. I loved Ronald Reagan when I was a child. I rode on a campaign parade float in the Woodlands in 1984, handing out buttons and hats. (I was on my way to ice skating lessons in my little yellow leotard with skirt and matching leg warmers, and the traffic was stopped for the parade, and they invited me to ride on the float from the sidelines.) I then began writing letters to President and Mrs. Reagan. I also made a red, white and blue potholder for Nancy Reagan one year for Christmas.
44. I started out at UT as a vocal performance major, in the opera program.
45. I love to polish my copper pots, especially before parties. I hate that my kitchen isn't set up for a pot rack in our new house. (But I love our house.)
46. I love pizza. LOVE PIZZA. it is my favorite food.
47. I really miss the true four seasons that we had in Illinois. Even with the blistering cold, I miss the real winters and real autumns...
48. I have a little bit of social anxiety, but haven't been able to determine why it is selective. I have noticed that I am very at ease with some groups of friends, even if I have only met one or two, yet there are other groups where I may have met everyone, but have anxiety when I am around them. I wish I could get over it.
49. I love to ice skate. I grew up skating on a frozen lake just by my high school.
50. I like Christmas decorations, and I like going to church, but I don't love Christmas itself. Sorry to end this one like such a scrooge!!!!