Sunday, July 20, 2008

Not a lot going on.

Made a baby wreath yesterday to celebrate the homecoming of Steven's cousin's twins, and forgot to take a photo. I am convinced that I would take more pictures if I had a fabulous digital camera of my own that worked.

more of the one hundred:

2. Nutella is in the category of top ten best foods ever created.

3. I really believe that I want to be a nurse, but I am also afraid to pursue it and be told that it can't happen.

4. I bite my lip instead of biting my nails.

5. I love to iron, but not for others. It is a selfish ironing thing.

6. I love the smell of a freshly lit cigarette - where you smell all of the bad stuff but also the initial burning of the paper.

7. I have never been a smoker.

8. I think that I could live anywhere for six months and wish that I had that opportunity a little bit.

9. I believe that our guest bathroom looks like a pimp designed it.

10. I am in favor of botox, restalyne, and anything that makes one feel better about herself, as long as you do not appear unnatural. Uh, and if you, do, then by all means, I will judge you.

11. I like dogs more than cats, but I do not dislike cats.

12. This is not a compliment to myself, but I don't want to elaborate: I am a 'grass is greener' person.

13. I love gardening desperately and wish that I had a place in our yard to grow things in the ground.

14. Libertyville High School's Homecoming Queen, 1994.

15. I have only been arrested once, and it had nothing to do with alcohol.

16. I am a very weepy person. I know I am sensitive, but mostly I think it is genetics. I cry at EVERYTHING.

17. I heard once that the dye used in maraschino cherries is the same dye used for cadaver veins, so therefore, I do not eat maraschino cherries.

18. I am really afraid of the dark.

19. I am afraid of being in the woods alone.

20. I am terrified of being alone, in the woods, in the dark.

21. I love the smell of rain.

22. I love medical mystery television shows.

23. I cannot stand clams, oysters, or mussels. I wish I did. I feel like I have given them all a valiant effort. I just can't do it. Give me seven years and I will try again.

24. My favorite sandwich as a child was [Peter Pan] peanut butter and ham.

25. I do not like James Taylor.

1 comment:

emprice said...

#14 rules.

where's the rest??