Thursday, July 17, 2008

One Hundred things.

Last night, over at Emily Price's home, there was a discussion of a 'list' of one hundred things about oneself. (Like that chain email that went around.) I am working on this, too, but one hundred is a lot. I will add the numbers into future posts, I guess, but here is number one:

1. "Git 'ur done." kill me. This is the worst phrase of the century. It is one of those things that makes you hate high school boys even more than you already thought you could, and makes me cringe every time I hear it.

1 comment:

emprice said...

Can I just say that I PHYSICALLY feel pain upon hearing that phrase. I completely and wholeheartedly share this view of those words. It might be a nervous system response, or maybe muscular, or even the digestive system... but whatever it is, i share a strong response to hearing someone utter this phrase.